Saturday, April 07, 2007

God Damn The Paper Man

You know I've thrown a lot of Posts
O' Lord, I've tossed a lot of News
But I never made 'nuff money
the gas bill makes me blue
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With Cameras in their eyes
But the Paperman don't care
Ah, if you want it or if you lie

God damn, The Paper
God damn, I say The Paper
I said God damn, God damn The Paper man

You know the d'livery boy, the d'livery boy is a man
With the Journal in his hand
Oh but the Paperman is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man
The delivery boy for a nickel
Lord, will show you where to be a buyer
Ah, but the Paperman ruin your life
Lord, he'll break your winda's, he'll slash your Caddy's tires

God damn, The Paper
God damn, God damn the Paper
I said God damn, God, God damn The Paper man

Well, now if this rag was placed in my hand
You know, I would not ever cross The Paper man
I'd tip him if he prompt, and I'd thank him if he late
Yes that complaint hotline makes him oh so irate

God damn The Paper
Gad damn The Paper
I said God damn, God damn The Paper man


apologies to: Steppenwolf, The Fox

No comments: