Friday, February 03, 2006

Blame Bush: a photo essay

I am so sick to death of the democrats, liberals, and moonbats blaming everything possible on Bush. I'm not even going to bring up John Conyers' and Ray McGovern's silly trial and indictment of the Bush administration's crimes against humanity. Why, the evidence is overwhelming. Here's a parade of witnesses speaking out against the attrocities of the Bush Administration.

Not only has President George W. Bush, 43rd president of the United States of America rigged both of his elections...

George Bush has personally permanently altered the New York City Skyline.

George Bush not only created hurricane Katrina and blew up the levees in an effort of ethnic cleansing,

George Bush created a massive hurricane on Jupiter, big enough to swallow a thousand earths, that has destroyed countless civilizations throughout the entire universe, and thousands of parallel universes, for trillions of years. Trillions, and trillions, and trillions.


George Bush washed the soil off of my farm, right down to the bedrock!


George Bush dumped toxic nuclear waste in my favorite fishing hole!


George Bush looked up my dress!


George Bush made demons posess my cat.


George Bush turned my dog into a zombie!


George Bush turned me into a hippopotamus. Well I got better. Mostly.


George Bush turned my teeth into corn!


George Bush sold me these glasses.


George Bush stole candy from my baby!


George Bush made me cry too. And he killed my baby with his bare hands! Baby killer!


George Bush made my butt look fat. Or something. I can't tell anymore.


And George Bush made my butt look fat too.


And mine too.


All in all, George Bush has made a total wreck of the whole country! How could this happen?

No comments: