Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Muffin Top

There's another "My world has gone to hell again, and I'm fighting valiantly to regain some sanity" post in the works to follow up for another anger management / succumbing to entropy series.

While I rebuild my computer, and recover my data that's lost in limbo-land, I'm having a hell of a good time following some of the humor / pull-my-finger / fart-joke / moonbat documentary blogs. Might as well. This photo from Caption This is an example of what's called a "muffin top". Not referring to the hood.

Which brings me to my next wikipedia term of the day:
Muffin Top - slang for people who wear both tight pants and midriff-bearing tops. The resulting spillage of skin resembles a muffin top.

Oh, and the photo is of Cindy Sheehan being arrested yet again, blah blah blah blah, whatever. I suppose the pink bib is a police issue drool bucket or something, I don't know. Be careful of the gnashing teeth too, I think they drip acidic saliva.

"Gentlemen, do not look at her face; her gaze can turn a man to stone. For your protection, we've placed a protective hood over her eyes."

No comments: